Thursday, May 10, 2012

thursdays

growing up, this title would have been wednesdays. those wednesdays, especially in the summer, when you'd roll over in the morning and hear the weed eater (or just yelling at the bottom of the stairs). these wednesdays, there were no casual mornings of 'matlock' reruns and afternoons spent poolside. nope. it was dad's day off.

pretty sure all three of my siblings just laughed out loud.

and my dad is thinking "it was character building"

(am I wrong on either of those?)

and now that I'm a grown up, and I get to make my own rules, it's become thursdays. because it's ben's day off. and boys? you may like it now, but someday...well, someday? thursdays probably won't be your favorite day of the week.

 



1 comment:

Sarah said...

How cute are those pics of all your boys in John Deere hats. Love it.