Saturday, May 5, 2012

I've been...pinning.

My desktop is a mess with pictures (most needing some editing), I'm totally behind on updating this here blog (because blogger changed, and now photobucket...), and I'm staying up way too late---trying to find the perfect pillows for my couch (and watching white collar on netflix...ad.dict.ing.).

I'm looking for something a bit rustic yet modern. A way to bring down the formal and add some modern asthetic. You know, like ikat chevron on burlap.





Ehh....close, but not quite....

So, alas, I search. Pinterest, Etsy, the usuals.

But enough about that. Now that we're on to this weekend, I should probably tell you that last weekend was a wonderful whirlwind of family time....see?




added bonuses (besides the quality time with the fam, obviously)? free babysitters for our saturday night wedding and hand-me-down anniversary roses from the happy couple (have you tried transporting a dozen roses back 900 miles?).

oh, and a couple "jonah funnies" from tonight (there are so many more...but I'm a little behind, remember?).

While I'm feeding Thatcher: "Mom, he's fussing! You're not doing it right! That's too much food! Okay...that's better."
Also, Jonah's new favorite thing is eating ice cubes. Jackpot in Jonahworld? When the setting on the fridge's ice machine is on the crushed setting and little pieces end up all over the kitchen. "Here, I will eat that for you...off the floor."


Happy Weekend!

No comments: