Wednesday, May 16, 2012

nederland

It's official. We've got a blue eyed, blonde haired, dutch boy on our hands. Though he was tracking close to Jonah (at birth: 9+ lbs, 4 months: 16+ lbs), he's really pulled ahead here at 6 months. 19 lbs 3 oz (74%) and 28 1/4 in (92%). And his Dr. said, "I think he's going to be a tall one." (I know, as if you can really predict that sort of thing...but today, we'll just go with it).

So in honor of the (little bit, but we pretend more) dutch in him (and me, and jonah...), and the party happening back in orange city, cheers to canals and wooden shoes and tulips and such...





2 comments:

abby said...

Really the picture of you makes me homesick for you...is that weird? Or does it show just what amazing friends we really are??!

http://nateandabbyclark.blogspot.com/

Katie and Loren's Wedding said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture. I think you should have donned the outfit to commemorate the day.