Thursday, February 2, 2012

this week I:

*  freaked my kids out in the carwash: check.
*  contemplated cutting a onsie off my newborn: check
*  thought about taping a pacifier to a mouth: check.
*  left the laundry sink hot water running the whole time I ran on the treadmill: check 
*  dropped off and picked up the first load of dry cleaning using the gift card my dad gave me after seeing my ironing pile: check (thanks, dad!)
*  packed up and stored all my up to 6 month boy clothes. already?!: check.
*  bribed my older child to eat his lunch with mickey mouse clubhouse. multiple times.: check.
*  soaked my hands in acetone in (moderately successful) attempts to remove my shellac manicure: check.
*  read chapters in all five books I currently have started: check (I don't really recommend five at once...)
*  impulsively (a little) and reactionary (to baby spit up in my hair) donated 10 inches to Locks of Love:

Photobucket

CHECK!

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Oh my gosh - I didnt know your hair had gotten so long!! Love the short cut - bet it's a fun change!!!

wolgie wranglers said...

ahh! I love it rach! gotta say it is tempting considering how often tesser pulls my hair!