Tuesday, December 13, 2011

stocking stuffers.

Need some last minute stocking stuffer ideas? Here are some of my current favorites...

As I post this, I realize these are slightly indicative of what my life looks like now: not the "oh, she loves to workout and wear her yoga pants and drink out of her fancy camelback and must have a really clean house and clothes and all this time to read" that it could indicate, but rather "oh, she still is in the awkward postpartum body stage that she's hoping pilates will help out, but currently only fits in yoga pants and has a two year old who draws on walls and spills glasses of water and is usually holding a newborn so sometimes dumps things like oil all over herself and is nursing all the time and since mickey mouse usually take precedence on tv--a book it is." that would be much more accurate...

Zella Booty Pants--Nordstroms

best. yoga. pants. ever. wear so well you could double them as black dress pants if you needed (not that I ever have...but you could...if you were ever in a bind or something...)


this is the best ease-back-into-working-out-do-at-home-while-the-kids-nap-and-still-have-time-for-a-shower pilates workout I've come across.


yes. we all love a good camelback. and the insulated ones? genius. especially for the girl who loves ice water (like more ice than water) but hates the little condensation puddle that usually gathers on the table.



this stuff? it gets out all greasy stains. Like even the 3 cups of vegetable oil that I spill all over myself. really. you NEED some of this.

I mean...what really is this? and how can it remove even the most ridiculous of marker/crayon/scratches/marks all over my walls?


a mom with young kids? read this. funny, challenging, and 100 pages.



I'm not completely done with this so I hesitate to make a full on recommendation, but so far? I really like it.



kid you not, as I was sitting here this was happening behind me--requiring both the magic eraser and degreaser to clean up. I told you. necessities.

2 comments:

wolgie wranglers said...

haha oh my does that picture make my day! And I have to second your love of yoga pants, camelbaks, and magic eraser! love ya and hope you are all doing well.

abby said...

I love this post...and might need to get the yoga pants:)