Wednesday, December 21, 2011

musical line-up

We're constantly amazed at the things our two year old picks up on...as of late, he's impressed us with his song lyric memorization. 
The last song (one you may not be familiar with, but should be) we didn't even know he learned, and when he started singing it, had both Ben and I near tears (I'll include the lyrics, his enunciation isn't always crystal clear. And the words? Well, who doesn't make up a couple filler words to even their favorite songs. I mean, sometimes our versions are almost better, no? ). What a good reminder for us to be filling his little mind with those truths that affirm the Gospel and avoiding those that don't.

I'm fully aware that this post may be a little boring/overkill--but I know at least two grandmas who definitely want to see these. So, 1) sorry if these aren't that interesting to you 2) please feel free to ignore my back-up vocals and just focus on the main attraction.







Behold our God seated on His throne
Come let us adore Him
Behold our King, nothing can compare
Come let us adore Him

2 comments:

the barretts said...

those are adorable! esp. loved jonah singing jingle bells! gettin' into it! :)
merry christmas to you guys!

abby said...

He is awesome!! I just want to kiss his sweet little face when he sings-and oh my word...jingle bells had me laughing so hard!! He is a doll!