Saturday, December 17, 2011

THE haircut

Jonah really needed a haircut. Knowing what it would entail, I refused to pay money to spend 25 minutes being publically humiliated due to my unruly toddler. So I did it myself (which I have done before--relatively successfully). So Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on YouTube and me pinning down an uncooperative, whiny, squirmy two year old resulted in an almost okay haircut. Minus the hack job around the right ear (but ear is fully intact, so bonus points there).

Photobucket

But then I got to thinking...it's practically a rite of passage to have an unfortunate haircut in your youth...especially in this family.

Photobucket

And speaking of unfortunate hair...

Photobucket

It's almost like a mullet...except the "party in the back" is pretty much all that's left.

1 comment:

abby said...

laughing....ben's hair is unreal!!! And I am pretty sure I have a picture of Judah with the same ear hacked area and one of myself with the same cute triangle perm-friends forever!!