Friday, April 18, 2014

i made them do it.

I always try to get a couple family pictures around Easter, though this year I wasn't feeling especially photogenic (9 months pregnant the third time around will do that to you). But I did manage to snag some of the boys...all three (even 4!) of them, actually. And something tells me my time to dress them up alike and take pictures is probably limited, so I'm just going to go ahead and do it while I can. I mean, what else are we going to put on a graduation picture board or wedding slide show if not these?!

And all it took was the promise of an Easter egg hunt if they were cooperative (ahhh, bribery. And they were mostly cooperative).

Special thanks to my long suffering husband...


and a couple outtakes. friends, meet thatcher.








4 comments:

the barretts said...

cute, cute!

wolgie wranglers said...

awesome pics per usual...though this last one is pretty much my favorite i think:)

Rachel Jones said...

SO glad you took the pics - they are PRECIOUS!!!

alice hamilton said...

Oh my goodness, you certainly took advantage of the moment! Good job for thinking ahead, lots of mamas don't! These boys, (
the little ones) are just precious. Your long suffering husband looks happy and compliant.

And, my gracious, welcome to little Oliver, love his name, his namesake and your desire for him to love and share Jesus.

Congratulations!