Friday, May 10, 2013

quick visit from the (grand)parentals

the whole 'grandpa and grandma Clemens in town' happened about two weeks ago, but since I'm about two weeks a month (two months?!) behind on life...

well let's just be thankful you're seeing these at all...

'twas a quick trip (think 18ish hours) since they were passing through on their way from Taylor back to Iowa (I think it was more about grandbabies than efficiency when they were plotting their route), but we managed to squeeze in backyard baseball (and the beginning of what has proved to be an exceptionally wonderful two weeks of weather), Indian food, Culver's ice cream, book reading, and donuts.


(pardon the playing dead Jonah...)


southpaw.


grandma brought another 'blue truck' book! (we love these). and Jonah has since memorized every word. down to the very last adjective, so don't mess it up...



and pardon the out of focus picture of Thatch, but it makes me laugh so hard because this picture is all I think of (I realize that this might not be funny to anyone else, but on the off chance that it is...enjoy :)).




2 comments:

wolgie wranglers said...

hahahaha I love that last pic. Hard to describe why but it's just funny. getting so excited to see you!!

Rachel Jones said...

hahaha - i knew what pic you were talking about before I clicked the link. love it. SO cute!!! :)