Wednesday, May 22, 2013

mother's day

Saturday included a baby shower here and a long run (half this saturday! finally!) and Sunday Ben preached, we got take out, and I got to celebrate with my Mother in Law and...Great Mother in Law (?) and Ben's dad and sister. sooo, busy. but wonderful. and fulfilling. and really lacking in the picture department. I tried, but alas, Monday proved to be little better for a family photo op.

And my boys hooked me up with a pedicure. which I will cash in on right after I'm done with this race. and where they will look at my feet, look at me like, "what have you done to yourself?!", and then get a cheese grater.

I'm not kidding.

(to which I want to say, "you think I'm hard on my feet? you should see my shoes!" but I don't because, well, it would probably get lost in translation...).


the reality of motherhood. rough love.


1 comment:

Rachel Jones said...

cute pics! looks like it was a great weekend!!
And no worries on the pedicure, they always ball me out for biting the skin around my nails...
There's always something! :)