Wednesday, March 20, 2013

to hold you over

so I'm plugging away at pictures. and by plugging away, I mean, here is one more of Ben and me on the Mt of Beatitudes overlooking the sea of Galilee. (this photo thing may be a long process. so, put on your patient pants...).


In other news:

- my 16 month old has an obsession with this craft show on sprout. yes. noodle and doodle. craft show...real people...one puppet....16 months...."noonel.noonel.noonel." all.day....since when are one and a half year olds into craft shows?!

- and not to be outdone in the 'I like shows that don't match my age' arena, jonah likes the barefoot contessa. "Let's watch your friends cook, mom."

- Jonah just asked me why I had black eyes. not make-up on...or make-up residue. soooo, good suggestions for dark circle concealer?

- ben and I watched zero dark thirty last night. we liked it--definitely kept our attention for the 2.5 hours. and then we went to bed--but I checked on the boys before we did. and I felt all CIA operative sneaking upstairs and into their dark rooms. and then I kind of woke thatcher up... guess I'll leave the whole al qaeda thing to the seals.

(I'm realizing this post sounds like we watch a lot of tv? which brings me to my next bullet point)

- I'm ready for warmer weather (gasp! I know...I never thought I would be that person. I like winter. a lot.). but ear infection city and cabin fever central is 'bout gonna kill me.

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

haha.......
love your post.
i'm also out of ideas on the whole indoor scene and we watch too many kids shows. tried the whole adult movie thing with sound of music and then L was asking for anything else that was a cartoon...shoot. your boys sound very sophisticated - jealous!!
can't wait to see the pics - love the one you posted - looks AMAZING.
love you friend!

Kelli said...

I laughed out loud at the "let's watch your friends cook" quote. I miss Ina and the Food Network! Looking forward to your Israel pictures too--I'm sure they're amazing! Hope you guys get some warm weather soon! :)