Wednesday, March 13, 2013

home

we did it.
everyone survived mom and dad's ten day international adventure.
actually, I was mostly worried about myself. I hadn't even left Thatcher overnight, so ten days was pushing it. but I survived (don't mean to toot my own horn, but after the initial dramatically over the top "what am I doing?!" meltdown, I did pretty well).
every day facetime helped. and I was able to see that my babies were basking in the "TWO grandmas!", pjs 'til lunch, cuddling and cartoons, mcdonalds (happy meals!), playing all day world. maybe I was a little nervous they wouldn't want me back?
we had an awesome trip. I took a ridiculous number of pictures (shocker. they will eventually make it up here). and we're so thankful for the opportunity.
and now we're home. recovering from jetlag (with lots of coffee and disney jr), doing laundry, and cuddling.
still in our pjs.



1 comment:

wolgie wranglers said...

can't wait to hear about it! We should chat once you get back to normal:)