Monday, January 14, 2013

sunshine and roses :: part I

we've been home for about ten+ days, so excuse the tardiness in getting these out for y'all to see.
but, alas, illness struck again (I blame the airports and planes.)
and we're close to being well again, and thus, never entering the germ infested world again.
see you in april, general public.

did I mention that we did a little california rendezvous post christmas? well we did. my sister, anna, did her thang and marched in the rose parade (and disney, and did a field show). so 'cheers to you, anna!' (we actually said this many times throughout the week) though we only got to see her for a quick lunch and picture one day, she did provide the opportunity for my family (and extended family! and my inlaws!) to beach, rose bowl, sunshine, eat, tour, and just enjoy socal for the week.


flying with toddler. phew. this one ^^ did awesome. way better than I expected.
the other one? eh. notice I didn't even document his first flight? 
oh well.


there was a dare. and then ben and dan were both frolicking in the brisk pacific. 


cousins (or 2nd cousins?) it gets confusing--my dad is eighteen years older than his youngest sister. fun playmates for sure. oh, and we rung in 2013 with Kabul, Afghanistan. a 3:45am New Year's Day wake up sure comes early!


No comments: