Sunday, December 2, 2012

thanksgiving

yes. I'm behind over here. but would you believe me if I said this past week has included a concussion, six hours in the ER, an overnight in the hospital, and three cases of the stomach flu? needless to say, not a lot got done (apart from bleaching my house)--and though the future is looking promising--we're still recovering.

and anyway, I wasn't very good about taking pictures this thanksgiving---well, at least not of the food and stuff (because I was stuffing my face. obviously.)

no, but really, I snapped a few of the festivities, but mostly? I got picture of people. and since (apart from Jesus) that's what I'm most thankful for (don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for good food) I guess it's fitting.


and.... the hostesses with the mostess(es)










2 comments:

wolgie wranglers said...

What a crazy week!! curious to hear details! Glad everyone is on the path of recovery!

Rachel Jones said...

Love these pics (and all your Xmas cards one too!!)