Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i love winter.

my dad says it's the scandinavian in me (I really hate to be hot) but I really do love it. the cold, the snow, really everything but the excessive darkness. i told ben if he ever moves me overseas it better be some place like norway, and not mozambique. and maybe it's days like today...sunny and snowy--like a good iowa winter (not the usual gray michigan). but I mean...how can you not like waking up to this?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Beautiful!!!! No snow here :(
Enjoy!!

wolgie wranglers said...

Ok...that is really pretty even though I am NOT a cold weather girl:) by the way the pics you took of Thatcher were incredibly cute as I knew they would be! Hope everyone is doing well.