Wednesday, August 10, 2011

28 wks

here it is. as popularly requested. the bump shot. this may be the first and last one you get...just so you know.


and yes. I'm sure there is just one in there*.
and yes. I'm sure I have to wait until October to have this baby* (I didn't have the heart to tell this particular spectator that technically my due date was in november?!)
what can I say...I have big babies.


*if you find yourself in a conversation with a pregnant lady, try refrain from these questions. I'm sure she feels large enough.

5 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Unreal - I can't believe people say those things....I think you look great!! Can't believe you are so close to 30 weeks! Yay!!

wolgie wranglers said...

Yes you look awesome! Though the pic in goggles from the last post is pretty great too:). Love you!

Kirk and Chrissie said...

You look fantastic! I tell Kirk to just never ask a pregnant woman any questions fo make comments of any kind. Just smile knowingly.

Jessica said...

RACH!!!! I love this picture. There is a baby boy in there! I makes me want/need to see you in person. A visit is a must. I will call you.

Blomgrens said...

you look stunning - as i expected!