Friday, February 18, 2011

leaving. on a jet plane.

Tomorrow we pack up and head to Colorado for a week to ski with my family! It will be Jonah's first plane ride--so that in itself should be memorable. Packing, to go skiing (think hats, boots, gloves, coats, etc...), for three of us, on a plane, has kicked my OCD (thanks dad) into high gear. I've been listing, and laundering, and planning for a good week now. And the results?

That's right. All of us: one check bag, two carry-ons, backpack, stroller. (did I mention this was a week?!) And that small black suitcase? Ben and I are both completely packed in there (sans ski clothing). Impressed yet? (If not, you're probably not going to be). But, I feel accomplished. United won't be making money on us with their extra baggage charges and such....

I'm throwing in this picture just because it's funny.

See you next week!

4 comments:

Maggy said...

You're too funny, I love this. Don't tell me you didn't think "no mind, I am going to the JCrew outlet"...I know it crossed your mind.

the cuthberts said...

should the need arise (thanks to a certain outlet trip) I shall be thinking about checking an addition bag on the return flight:)

Sarah said...

Have fun. I am definitely impressed with your packing skills. I usually bring that much to the troops weekend.. for myself... in the summer.

Jessica said...

jonah ate all my cinnamon chex. looks like he loved it. have fun. love you.