Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Israel :: part I

Finally, right?! I mean...we've been home for a month and a half?... we're just going to have to stick with the 'better late than never' mantra.

We flew into tel aviv and from there moved north along the coast and then headed to the Galilee area (staying in Tiberias) for a couple days. But, alas, there are many a archeologist/theologian/historian that have written books much better than any blog post I'm going to write--so let's just stick with the pictures, shall we?

                                                                                                       Joppa/Jaffa
Netanya
Caesarea Maritime/Mediterranean
Dan
Jezreel Valley/Mt Carmel
Sea of Galilee/Tiberias
Mt of Beatitudes
Capernaum
Caesarea Philippi
Nazareth/Meggido
Tabgha


















6 comments:

wolgie wranglers said...

great pics! and no joke when I saw the title of Israel part one I said finally to myself:)

Rachel Jones said...

Gorgeous!!! They are all framers! Hope you have a big empty wall! :)

the barretts said...

awesome pics!

Maggy said...

Great photos Rach!

Unknown said...

Great photos! Made me wish I had made the trip1

Becky Rae said...

Looking forward to the album!!!