Sunday, September 16, 2012

summer recap

amidst a summer that often felt like a blur, there were a couple moments that never made the blog but I still wanted to remember. 
and we've been potty training this week (and trust me, you do not want a play by play of that. and I don't want to give one to you. no need to relive some of these moments) so in lieu/loo (for those of you who like puns) of a potty post--here you go:





:: seeing/meeting longtime friends...whose wedding we had to miss because of Tman's BIRTHday.
:: I played on a coed softball team this summer. and now fall. so fun. and a reminder: I'm a hasbeen.
:: one of many softball injuries. 'hasbeen'--see also 'old, washed up, and very sore the next day'.
:: oldie but goodie. boots.
:: john deeres
:: freezing corn
:: the endless birthday
:: clemens' traditional cake (a little short on frosting...)
:: a joyride in grandpa's birthday present
:: touchdowwwwwn Michigan!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I felt like you may have left the pun just for me :) Good job with the potty training Rach. We have started and stopped and I'm planning on trying again soon! Hope it goes well...and cute pictures!

wolgie wranglers said...

I love your fam. Ben's face is cracking me up in the car picture!