Friday, July 13, 2012

fourth week

(most) of my family showed up in mid-michigan for (most of) last week. the Bostonians bookended the midweek rendezvous with weddings over thisaway and the Iowans and Hoosier (does it grate on your soul to be referred to as a hoosier, dan?) popped on over for some fun in the...oppressive heat. we still beached, golfed, pooled, crafted, and grilled-- are were very thankful for the a/c that did its darndest to keep up with the record setting triple digits.


 have I ever mentioned on here how awesome it is to have married the brother of one of my college friends and also have one of my college friends marry my brother?! because it is. 

I'll just call this one "blue team"




2 comments:

abby said...

1. when did you get so stinkin buff?? Unreal.
2. where can I get/make one of those bracelets?
3. you do not know how sad I am that I do not get to watch your handsome little guys grow up...:(

the cuthberts said...

1) picture angle :)
2)all supplies from walmart and inspiration from pinterest...I'll bring you some on the 23rd!
3) ditto.