Tuesday, April 17, 2012

pearly whites

someone's getting something new!


and they're small, and white, and keeping us up at night! 
speaking of new teeth, his big brother is getting some too (impeccable time these two have). so basically, we're a bit short on sleep. Jonah's on his last two molars (until he's six) and I didn't even put it together that his (multiple) nightly wake-ups/juice requests may be attributed these pesky little stinkers reeking havoc in his mouth. Until Thatcher got his, and I was all like: "I wonder if Jonah ever got those last two molars?" So I pried his mouth open amidst tears and the gnashing of teeth only to witness the most painful looking half emerged molars, ever. 
brilliant.
so we may be cranky, sleep deprived, and packed full of tylenol, but most of us are still smiling.
(notice I'm not a part of any of these photos...)

3 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Oh my stars.....I have the latest bloomer ever. First tooth - 9 months, second - 11 months, third - 13 months?!?!

wolgie wranglers said...

Don't worry ray..tesser just got her first this past month!

the cuthberts said...

Jonah didn't get his first until 6.5 months and it took forever to come in. T has gotten two in about 4 days:) who knows...